View Single Post
Old 17-11-2018, 05:23 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Nice skill you have ... Congratulations!

I've read some of Rudolph Steiner's books several years ago. I enjoyed his writings. Smart guy! "imagination, inspiration, intuition"

I believe that you perceive reflections of reality, and that explains why you can't change anything in the past. You also see reflections of the probable future, which you can change it. It seems that even what we remember it is actually remembering our last time remembering it, not the actual events.

The idea of "there is no time" / "time is an illusion" is a misinterpretation of the fact that from the non-physical you can focus (observe) anywhere in time (past and future). On the other hand "we create our own realities" according to our beliefs and emotions. Which means that we can peek into the probable future, we may decide to create something different, and do so. That's why some prophecies fail. Prophecies about a future event change in time.

because of the way i dream, i have researched for many years on theories of time and created some of my own. and my perceptions of has changed over the years in a variety of ways. currently, i stand with Hinduism who believes that all of time is happening now, the past, present and future. and there are ways to access different pinpoints in time. i see time as consciousness and space as symbolism within consciousness. this perception could change too, cause I honestly don't have an absolute truth of that matter.

I have had only one" prophetic" dream not come to pass. My brother had an awake vision of the same event at the same time period. This made me think that this dream was perhaps prophetic, cause my brother had a waking vision of the same event. I didn't tell him of my dream about it cause my heart was heavy for him. I ached for a long time over it, it was a heavy burden. many years later, i told him. i told him how his sons life could be saved. he took action with his son on the matter. he didn't die like we both saw, but he did get a bad head injury that affects him to this day. this injury happened around the time he was to die and it happened in a completely different way the my brother and i saw him die. so perhaps, there are warning dreams, a chance to change a future. one author of spritiual matters says that we have exit points, that souls can chose to die at one point or not, perhaps only receive a lesser injury that doesn't cause death. i dunno. i still wonder if perhaps warning dreams are still fated. i dunno. cant' say for sure. i like to think that we have free will, but in all honestly, that is my ego talking and feeling when i think that. maybe one day, the truth will be known.

and to add, i quoted prophetic because i never assume dreams as truth until it does come to pass.

i need to finish Steiner's book. i am fixing to read on the inspiration part.