View Single Post
Old 17-11-2018, 04:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
when you talk about imagination, i think of a book i am currently reading by Rudolph Steiner. it is called the higher stages of knowledge. i am not done with it yet. Have you read that book?

when i dream of the future, it is exactly as how it happens, people, scenarios, all of it. once in a blue moon my own emotions and or thoughts creep in and i dont see things clearly, resulting in symbols. most times, i am an observer with no ideas or emotions of my own layering the dream.

i once went through a process of trying to interfere and save people lives in the dreams, but it never worked, i learned that it is not my place to do so or within my capabilities. all of my dreams are recorded in journals. i am currently putting the ones that came true on digital for a book for my kids. so far i have 422 that have came to pass and i still have 11 years worth of journals to go through to see what has come to pass. i am learning different things in the process, in going through them. Lately, I am not dreaming of the future as much as I use to. I keep dreaming of history, old gods, events and so forth. i hated history as a child and failed it in school. i guess i just needed to learn my way. hehe. it is neat to dream of history, having no idea about until you dream it and then spend hours researching that event and validating all that you dreamt, learning. the last person i dreamt about was st. servatius. i heard his name and then was shown his life. i never heard of him before the dream. so that morning, i researched and learned what i dreamt is what his life story was.

Nice skill you have ... Congratulations!

I've read some of Rudolph Steiner's books several years ago. I enjoyed his writings. Smart guy! "imagination, inspiration, intuition"

I believe that you perceive reflections of reality, and that explains why you can't change anything in the past. You also see reflections of the probable future, which you can change it. It seems that even what we remember it is actually remembering our last time remembering it, not the actual events.

The idea of "there is no time" / "time is an illusion" is a misinterpretation of the fact that from the non-physical you can focus (observe) anywhere in time (past and future). On the other hand "we create our own realities" according to our beliefs and emotions. Which means that we can peek into the probable future, we may decide to create something different, and do so. That's why some prophecies fail. Prophecies about a future event change in time.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.