View Single Post
Old 16-12-2017, 04:43 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I reconcile science and spirituality through sacred geometry.

For example, did you know that the ratio of the Great Pyramid of Giza's base to height, is also the length of the King's Chamber in feet? The time it takes in years for one great Precession of the Equinox to occur? the distance in kilometers from the earth to the sun? the distance in light years from the earth to galactic central point? ten times the solar year of Saturn?

The Golden Ratio (phi) is awesome! The Fibonacci sequence is amazing...governing all matter from nautilus shells to insect wings, to the arrangement of cells in a bee-hive and the seeds in the head of a sunflower etc.

Some cosmic intelligence must be at work to do all that...it isn't just random.

Also quantum physics comes really close to spirituality for me. Science is just finding out what was known 5,000 years ago in sacred scriptures like the Vedas:

Quantum Mechanics and Consciousness:

To watch sub-atomic particles play around through the dimensions....to see a Mandelbrot Set get zoomed in until the very essence of it is the Mandelbrot Set itself...warms my spiritual heart, it does.

I echo Shivani regarding Sacred Geometry and Quantum studies. In fact, I'm generally a very analytical / logical person by nature, and I came into spirituality (or back into it) after reviewing both of these topics in recent years. I love science (in it's true "question everything" form), but not so fond of those who scream "BECAUSE SCIENCE!" and expect the conversation to be over. No, my friend, the conversation has just begun!