View Single Post
Old 19-04-2017, 09:11 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marymartina
My partner of over 40 years died in January 2017. I am currently experiencing intense grief, and miss him every second of the day. I cannot wait to reunite with him at my death. I am very spiritual and try to believe that he is still with me in spirit. His funeral will be held this Friday, and I am going to find it mental torture as I am heartbroken. I have read that spirits attend their own funerals, and wondered if it makes them as sad as those who mourn them? I would appreciate your comments.

Hello Marymartina,
Oh what a terribly sad thing to go through,my mum passed away in 2015 aged 93 years,my father,her husband passed away in 1987 aged 64 years.
So she carried on for 28 years alone,I remember dads funeral well,everyone was upset,that is normal,so is shedding a tear,but others at your husbands funeral will all feel a little of your sorrow,you will have all the support you need,others there will actually take a little of your sorrow and sadness,and you all share the grief so that one person is not carrying all the load ( that's you ).

You will find the day will be a celebration of your loved ones life,not his death,you will remember all the good and happy times you had together,this too will take away the burden of grief,it will be shared equally amongst all in attendance.

And yes your husband will be there in spirit,all the grief and sadness will draw him close to you,you will intuitively feel his presence.
God in all his glory will be there too,you will feel his presence for he always welcomes his children home.

You will be fine Marymartina,may God bless you and your family and friends.

Kind Regards Billy.