View Single Post
Old 18-07-2011, 02:33 AM
dennisoc

Yes I have read accounts from Kubler-Ross , George Anderson and lots of mediums, all experts on death, dying and the afterlife. I studied the scriptures and "holy" books of many religions. Experts on embellishment and embezzlement.
I have listened to countless dead people and guides talk directly to my wife, a world class medium.
A lot of fancy words which are salted with negativity and which "hint" at the existence of hell are subtle injections of fear into the joyful birth which is death.
There's nothing hard about it. Too many loved ones waiting that assist us with that.
If you have "a silver cord" it is of your own creation. None of the thousands of dead people I have heard accounts from mention it....except as another "construct" from a myth.
I love that you seem concerned about my "fears". I promise I won't buy any of yours which you subtely offer. Hopefully readers will take what they need and leave the rest....They are inspired to.

...and back to Ellespirit. Watching and helping our kids is heaven for a parent...both in body and especially out of body. Peace.

Walk in the sunshine
it ends in joy

den