Thread: Please....
View Single Post
Old 15-01-2020, 09:20 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
and why should others who do not know you owe you things? I paid heaps of money out to healers, every single week for about 3 years when I was going through major issues with entities and past life stuff and could not fix what was going on myself. It was the only thing which was helping even if much of the stuff was coming back at the time or more stuff surfacing for clearing. I really appreciated the ones who were helping me for what they were doing and knew there are not many out there doing as rare work as they were.

Cause I appreciated them so much, the money they were receiving didn't matter (though I certainly didn't have a lot of money and this was impacting on me and my family financially A LOT).

(if you go to a top class heart surgeon or hire someone to do some work which there isn't many who have that training.. dont you pay the person? so how is it not that anothers time is not valuable? Do you ever consider that they may of paid out a lot themselves to learn their gifts from another? Good healing teachers are far and few between a lot of travel may be involved.. I've had to travel interstate away from my children I had at home at the time, to learn some of the healing methods I've learnt. I could of brought a new car with what I paid to study various healing modalities). I'm grateful to those who have helped me learn things and to those who I have had healings with.

sorry but I felt like I had to speak out at your criticism of healers as so many of them are wonderful (even if they are receiving money). The ones I was seeing it was how they made their living and without money they simply would not have been doing it and would of had to be doing a regular line of work to financially survive.

I understand that point of view. You do what you have to survive especially if clients or people approaching you are scarce. I also believe people should be given thanks for their services. I don't mean imply otherwise.

My point of view is, higher thinking in general. I'm in a very dark place and I'm trying my best to keep my head clear and positive so please understand that while I type the things that I do; That should go without saying.
I very much want to be a healer once I get out of this situation. I have already acquired so many sensitivities to energy over all this and I literally can feel what each stone and mother earth does for me in different situations now. I've mostly kept that that to myself but now I don't see the point of not sharing it anymore. The longer I am in this the more I take from it but I'm very close to losing my family and being on the streets over this now. I've lost everything else.

I don't want pity either. I just don't see eye to eye on the view of being 'wise' and a healer and expecting money. I just don't. There's a certain line that shouldn't be crossed. Lay idle with your gifts when you see something extreme? That's my beliefs is all. Everyone's entitled to take what they want from it. I consider it constructive criticism and gifts shouldn't turn into a purely business front. I'm a person of empathy, compassion, and mercy before anything else. Maybe I'm lacking knowledge I'm unaware of that costs money in this situation but even then, I guess until I'm on the other end of this; I'll continuously criticize constructively.

Personally, I lost my job and these entities fuel off of old anxieties of my past to the point where I can no longer even drive. I've spent over $500 on things to combat this after I lost my job (constant call-outs) when I should've just went to someone offering services perhaps. Too late now. So I have no finances. I'm not being a cheapskate or unappreciative. I'm very much a hard working self sustaining manual laborer since I was 14 whom has not asked for a single handout and has given to the homeless and tipped large everywhere I went my entire life (defending my character to make a point that it's not pure cynicism).

I'm just a man whose going through the unbelievable and desperate is all. Don't take my words to heart please. I apologize if people take it personal. I was venting.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor