View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 07:58 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuubbybunny0315
The thought terrifies me too. I have no idea what will happen. Usually I imagine nothingness, being raised Baptist I wonder if I'll burn in hell for abandoning my faith but when I'm faced with the death of a loved one or friend, in that moment all I can imagine is they are gone. There is nothing there. It chills me to the bone. I'm not saying I don't believe in the afterlife. I just don't know. I hate that I will die. If I'm honest ,I probably cling to my life too much in a sense. I know it's inevitable but the thought just makes me have severe anxiety and want to just cry! I would love to go to another world when I die and just live forever, like I live now. Be with family, eat, sleep, work, have children etc. And still remember who I am. I guess it ego but the 2 biggest thoughts of death I have is forgetting me and forgetting my.daughter. I want to still be me when I die. Even reincarnation bothers me because I know I won't remember the life I'm building now! It just depresses me. I will die I know, but death is the worst thing imaginable to me.

Totally get this post. Reincarnation troubles me too unless we at least get some time in between incarnations as us. It worries me that by my time even then my mum & dad will have already incarnated again.

I just think that we are possibly just taking dreams and hallucinations as being somehow real as the thought of really not existing is unbearable

There should be more objective evidence than just the mediums & channellers, hypnosis and OBE that could be a trick of the brain