View Single Post
Old 24-10-2018, 01:06 AM
Knower
Hi Slayer,
Crystalsong conveyed the most accurate idea of the afterlife in my opinion..I personally have not experienced NDEs but I do know people who have..And I’ve read the thousands of NDE stories from all over the world on NDErf.org..They’re all saying pretty much similar things..Your Beliefs Create Your Reality..Change your Beliefs and watch your Reality change..;-)..Plus, there are those who saw “hell” in passing while in their NDE have stated that they felt no fear passing through it because they understood that it was the Souls in the “hell” who’ve deemed they deserved it and that they had put themselves in “it”, and all they felt for those Souls in “hell” was compassion..Therefore, you will get some Soul’s NDE experiences to differ from others because of their Beliefs.

It’s great that you’re questioning these things though, it shows that your Soul wants to know..:-)...Have you read Life Regression books by Dr. Michael Newton and Dr. Brian Weiss?..They shed light on what Souls do in between Lives and why they pick lives that they have, etc...You may have come across some IANDS YouTube videos that have many NDErs talk about their experiences and some will see Jesus and others won’t because it’s all based on their Beliefs while embodied...Because, you are a powerful CREATOR, don’t ever discount that..;-).......I wish you light and love in your journey for answers..:-)