View Single Post
Old 14-10-2010, 04:02 AM
sunny shine

Smile

I have a book about chakras, where there are different exercises mentioned for chakras. One basic thing that you can do, before going to bed, or as soon as you wake up; is talking your chakras to good health; you can do this even while sipping up your coffee. Yes! Just talk to your chakras and awaken their qualities.

I know of another method in Reiki to do Chakra balancing. If you know Reiki you can do it yourself.

Let me share a simple activity that you can do to basically understand which chakras you are having problems with. All you need is a paper and set of color pens

You would draw an outline of your body, a simple sketch. then start drawing your chakras on specific points in your body, while you are doing this you need not worry about what colors you are picking, this is done more with your intuition, end of your drawing, have a look at the chakras you have drawn and while looking at each one of them, try to find out which ones you think are out of alignment.

(when I did this, I automatically picked up the right colors, I drew my sacral chakra but instead of drawing it like a circle, I drew one edge shooting up, I drew my heart chakra with big heart shaped in green color; so my inference was my problematic chakra is Sacral and my heart chakra was at its best, I confirmed this with my Reiki technique and they seemed to match)

Once you have a hint on chakras that needs working, simple thing that you can do is at least wear clothes or even just a scarf representing the color of the chakra to strengthen it. That’s all!