View Single Post
Old 23-02-2012, 09:38 PM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Wow.. Occultist is everything ok today? Angels are beneath humans.. So then Humans should let Angels know that and that they dont need Angels help? huh. Humans can do just fine without their Spirit Guides/Guardian Angels is that what you are saying?

I dont want you feel like im attacking you but, I dont know what experience can make you say humans are above Angels.. In your human state - you will never know or be able to perform a fraction of what Angels can do.. You like Never will as long as your in flesh...

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
I explained it before but sorry if I confused you. We are higher then Angels cause we have Free Will they on the other hand do not.
Fae is above angels because they do as they please angels cannot. Understand? Spirit guides to me are not Angels either but yes a human can do "fine" without a guide many people do everyday cause they blind there eyes to the spirit world. Blocking there Guides.
If you had all the mystical powers in the world but cannot choose what or who to worship or have any freedom what powers do you really have?.