View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 03:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
I got book of sun signs and they wrote this quote about Capricorns by Swami Yogananda ( who was a capricorn too ) at the end of the chapter.

" When we go to a tragic motion picture and see death and uffering on screen, we may leave saying " What a fine picture" why then can we not say as much of this motion picture of life ? "
For truth is we are only shadow players on screen of life. We are immortals sent here on earth to act our roles and then depart. We should not take the play seriously. Whatever picture is showing we should not let it distrub our minds. Let us just say " This is a good picture. I am learning much from this experience. "
If you can face life with this attitude you shall see the life of eternal bliss dancing through all life experiences "
-Paramhansa Yogananda

This is a nice, firm, lovely message ( very Capricorn :P ) Angelic Star, thank your positive words and wonderful wisdom. :)

I was researching at it appears, my most favorite male Spiritual author was born on my birthday, January 1st, so this was a treat to learn. Adyashanti was very helpful for me during a challenging period. If the internet is lying and it's not his birthday, than dam it, will make Jan 1st his birthday. Capcricorn Adyshanti.

Another Capcricorn that was one of my female role models growing up, was Maureen Dowd. She was an opinion editorial columnist for the New York Times. Back when I was growing up, you actually had to read a newspaper or physically go into a book store for quality inspiration. Maureen Dowd wrote a great deal on woman affairs. She was a beautiful poised woman, she made smart very attractive

Michelle Obama-- We all know why the President married her, because she was a Capricorn! Not really, ha, but I am sure it helped :P

Jim Carey-Great actor, super funny, and you would be surprise if you look around the net, he's got brilliant things to say