Thread: Cooking spell
View Single Post
Old 27-05-2018, 07:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by calisushi810
I am searching for personal anecdotes about spices. But i agree, everything on the internet is legit information ...not intended to keep people from understanding the role food plays in discovering light. For example , i yahooed "healthiest foods". Almonds, kale and blueberries. Almonds- an absolute disaster to the environment and not really a good thing for ones balance. Blueberries another obsequious food. Bad for the sacral chakra but totuted as healthy by an association of retired criminals trools. Don't get me started for cruciferous veggies like kale. Not only does it taste like a foot that was dragged across a bunch of mud, it breathes and is horrible for spirituality.

Celtic Sea salt is top. Some freshly ground black pepper from a reliable source. Cumin is good i think.

Whoppie internet articles

I realize I'm going to come across as argumentative here, but a food cannot be obsequious (I'm pretty sure anyway) - since obsequious means obedient or attentive - a person can be obsequious, of course. I agree that certain foods can support a spiritual life-style more than others. This is probably not the right platform to get into a health food discussion but I believe that blueberries (organic) are good for you. I'm sure that certain spices will support being spiritual but since I don't do magical workings with spices I can't help.