View Single Post
Old 14-02-2017, 12:29 AM
Gracey

HI TonyG.

Ya know, I am a lover of science as well and follow no particular religion. I consider myself a mystic, someone who experiences spiritual experiences and tries to understand them with science. I've come across all kinds of responses from people. Everything from fear to reactions of wonder.

Sounds like you are a natural like myself. I have been experiencing the spiritual nature of life since I arrived here on earth. In my youth, I had no understanding what in the world I was experiencing. Was raised Roman Catholic and that just didn't fit in with me, so I studied every religion under the sun and decided that the road of mystic is what suits me best.

Well, recently I crossed over someone who died in the late 1800's. He came to me in a vision 3 days before I visited the bdlg. he liked to stay in. He showed me a little girl with long brown hair about 5 years old. She had a toy car. The man from the 1800's was with me, in my body. His name is George. He told the little girl that he is leaving to find main street. I could feel just how important it was for him to find Main street. He told her she could come or stay there. She chose to stay there. Next I was traveling down main street and I saw on the corner a bank. I saw women dressed like Ladies of the night by the bank and I saw Al Roker. I could feel a longing for that time period, the late 1800's. I felt a liking for that life. I looked to my right and finally saw George. He left my body. He had a grey beard and sharp features. I could see the light in the distance behind him. He said to me that it is so bright. I said it isn't that bright. He didn't like my response and starting nit picking me in anger. He went on and on. Then I walked past him and he went on to the light.

Well, three days after that vision. I went to a bdlg downtown that I have never been to before. I was there for rehearsal for a play I am in. I met the owner of the bldg. when I took an interest in a poster on the wall concerning ghost hunting. We got to talking. She said there is a ghost there by the name of George. He lived in the late 1800's. He was a wealthy man in the community and had a large bldg. on Main Street that has been torn down and a bank currently sits there. She said that he plays with her little girl, she is 5 years old and a medium herself. She plays with antique toy cars at the bldg. She said that he is temperamental and will pull peoples hair and locked them in rooms if he doesn't like what he sees going on.

So, I went home that night and did some research on this George guy. I found a pic of him and sure enough that is the guy I met. He wrote about the 1889 flood in the local paper. That is why my mind saw Al Roker, the weather guy.

The next week, I went back for rehearsals. During practice, I saw in the room two men in civil war uniforms with ladies of the night. I had a knowing of a bordello.

I told the owner of the bdlg. what I saw and felt. She pointed out the bldg behind us and said it is to be rumored that back in that time period it was a bordello. Nothing could be confirmed. I told her, I can confirm that. :) They even brought some ladies of the night to the GARS bldg itself.

George let me know that he realizes that time has passed. That his old bldg is no longer there and a bank is. Is was aware and knew it was time to move on.

So, that was that.

I have earth bounds who are ready to cross come find me and I have had to perform exorcisms on some who were terrorizing the living.

During all this with George, my husbands Grandma came to me to let me know she is with his Uncles and his Dad during a particular time. I got to know her personality and a better understanding of their family values and love.

I was thinking last night about my dreaming prophetically. I have died with thousands of people. I died with them before it took place in our waking life. All of them went to the light. I never realized that I was doing soul work that way. It use to torture me to experience death with so many people. Then I went through a phase of trying to help them not die, then I went through a phase of praying for the best of all people and the situations. Now, I realize my part in it all.

Most times in my prophetic dreams I am all "characters" at the same time. I get to experience ALL at once. All the emotions and thoughts of everyone in the dream all at once. I can't seem to do that in waking life, only in the dream world.

Any ol' ways. People are gonna respond to your abilities in a variety of ways. Just be you. Can't wrong with that now can ya. :)