View Single Post
Old 31-05-2018, 08:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
I’d like to change. What else can I do?

Maybe you are releasing stuck emotions, and have to allow that to occur. It might feel like a storm, but there is a calm sea on the other side. It is not about blaming yourself or others, it is about taking responsibility for your own life, and live up to who you truly are. Becoming who you are comes naturally when you release stuck energy; chakras if you will will also function naturally on their own when your energy starts to flow. [They do not need to be maintained or anything at all]. There is nothing you have to do. The energy is as it is, and all you can do is either relax and allow it to be, and thus create space for yourself to be, or stress about it, and close down to who you are becoming. RELAX. Allow yourself to become in the best way you can. Maybe tell the others off. Maybe just let it be, and move on. Anger at others is a good place to be if you have been self defeating, it gives you power. It is just not a good place to keep staying; move towards hope... from there the clarity to move wherever you need to go become much easier. Your frustration is your separation from who you really are; practice love, and your you becomes more and more clear and good feeling.