View Single Post
Old 31-05-2018, 05:56 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
My spirit guides have recently informed me that the reason I’m so stressed recently is that I’m having a kundalini awakening in my own throat chakra.

I’ve been speaking out my beliefs like never before, and I’ve been willing to start conflicts when I’ve been too shy to stand up for myself. The nature of my relationships are drastically changing — long term friendships either deepen in a rare vulnerability, and others I’m risked to lose connections with people I know for a long time.

Even on this forum, I’ve only been lurking than speaking, but for some reason I have this incredible need to speak out now.

One scenario scares me in my life in particular. That I was banned to a support group I went to due to negative rumors about me. Is it just me or I’ve been sensing people’s misconceptions on me somehow without them directly telling me to help me communicate well?

Usually I give in and blame myself — but I sense too much secrecy and unwillingness to listen to my side that something’s telling me I need to go back to speak out.

But how? I’m too scared. This is crazy. My whole life is going upside down.

What can I do?

Hi Serendipity,

Sorry to hear about your problems.

I know this brilliant healer/coach who can help in your case as she is an expert in dealing with issues related to Kundalini.

Her name is Tara Springet.You can get more info about how she can help in healing you here www.taraspringett.com .

Hope you don't mind my suggestion.May you get well soon.

Shivani devi ji ,did you get an opportunity to read the private message that I sent ? If yes,would it be possible for you to help me in this regard ?

Hope I am not being pushy or disturbing you.I could really use some help from you,if possible,if your health is well and you have some time you can spare for me.

Have a great day Shivani Devi ji

Update :
I just read about your health issues on the other thread .No need to respond to my PM if you are that unwell.You could've
just let me know about that.Hope you get well soon.