View Single Post
Old 30-05-2018, 11:38 PM
Guide

Exclamation Scared About Throat Chakra Kundalini Awakening

My spirit guides have recently informed me that the reason I’m so stressed recently is that I’m having a kundalini awakening in my own throat chakra.

I’ve been speaking out my beliefs like never before, and I’ve been willing to start conflicts when I’ve been too shy to stand up for myself. The nature of my relationships are drastically changing — long term friendships either deepen in a rare vulnerability, and others I’m risked to lose connections with people I know for a long time.

Even on this forum, I’ve only been lurking than speaking, but for some reason I have this incredible need to speak out now.

One scenario scares me in my life in particular. That I was banned to a support group I went to due to negative rumors about me. Is it just me or I’ve been sensing people’s misconceptions on me somehow without them directly telling me to help me communicate well?

Usually I give in and blame myself — but I sense too much secrecy and unwillingness to listen to my side that something’s telling me I need to go back to speak out.

But how? I’m too scared. This is crazy. My whole life is going upside down.

What can I do?