View Single Post
Old 20-03-2019, 07:51 AM
Master
aw that's wonderful you noticed her aura happenstance, what did it look like? that is neat about your spiritual abilities being amplified and that definitely makes sense

Interesting you brought up karma, I made a new friend through a group on facebook recently and she is also a Libra, born on the 25th, the day before us (4 years later, and I think you said you were born 4 years earlier than me) and she has had spiritual breakthroughs/awakenings recently and thinks she should be trying to transmute her karma and talks to me about it lol. I actually brought you up to her because we have similar birthdays and the way she is well-spoken yet spiritual and creative etc, reminded me of you.

yes I agree with the philosophy that healing is a personal responsibility or opportunity, but there are many ways to heal and involving others often can be beneficial and transformative. for me personally I really think that people have to adjust the way they feed their bodies, minds, and souls, and feed the world with them, so yeah it definitely depends if the person is going to honor that reality and respect it going forward, or else almost anything they do won't be long-lasting if wounds keep being scraped, and the channels for energy to flow properly will be clogged again in one way or another. I don't know though, some people seem to be able to do all sorts of unfavorable things and still thrive, but really there has to be some repercussion in at least one facet of their life or being so I just think it's important and ideal to have a clean slate or canvas to work from.

It reminds me of when I was a bit younger and still thought I had depression, because I was diagnosed with it and a couple other things when I was 14.. I was using this bach flower therapy remedy called Mustard, and one day I read the bottle again and the truth dawned on me.. It said something like "for depression that comes and goes for no apparent reason" and I was like wait a minute, it's not for no reason, I know what is the matter.. I could think of various ways I was upset or depressed, and realized that the depression was caused by me not doing what I really wanted or needed to do. That simple revelation and subsequent learning along my path helped me dispel the labels of mainstream diagnosis, especially because they want us to identify with these disorders and diseases, but they are not us.. and in the most literal sense they are the definition of not us, us not being our selves.. and that is all that is ever wrong with anyone I think, mentally or physically or otherwise. which is why I think it is important to honor nature and the ways we were designed to live on this Earth. So many things try to keep us from this simplicity, but it is the only true salvation as far as I can see.. and it includes infinite possibilities and potentials we all have as human beings with spirits here.

lol yes I don't know about the kind of work your reiki teacher did, (right I would be wanting to know precise details too about what she was pulling on lol) I do trust that many people have such abilities and can influence others in positive or even miraculous ways. but I guess it is not my expertise or specialty, at least not in this lifetime thusfar. I feel like I see the practical magic that exists, without being cliche copying the movie title lol. but I really do see how everyday things are magical, or how fantastical things are more down to Earth than we're led to believe. but I also believe in all sorts of things that people discuss on these forums that I've never seen or experienced, or at least I don't discount them, so I don't know, realizing that our feet touching the Earth is scientifically validated as healing and things like that are more than enough magic for me! I do like to work with the mind and psyche I guess, so in that way my interest in healing may be less tangible and practical, but I'm just going on and on I'm sorry if this is all too off topic, but perhaps it was meant to be written as I have. The main thing I guess is that I feel when we have a clear vessel, everything else available has an easier time positively impacting us, and unnecessary negative energies aren't attracted to or able to tangle us up further. This clarification and purification can have to do with the body, mind, soul, and beyond.. and at the same time we are best off utilizing our creativity and artistic expression to share parts of our self. it's interesting to think how much beauty and grace has been created out of ugliness and despair, and even that process of turning emotions and trauma into art can be incredibly healing and transformational