View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 02:39 PM
Remembering Sophia

Hey hey everyone,

I originally posted to the aura forum the following post:

***I am not very good at seeing auras. Usually when I can see them, it’s only the etheric aura. Rarely am I able to see colors in the aura, and it’s usually only on people I have been practicing on for a while. One thing I can do is sense spirits. I work in a hospital, and when people are nearing their passing I usually feel many spirits around them, waiting to greet them. Recently I tried to view the auras of those I felt these visitors around, and I see a very large, bright aura with sparkles twinkling randomly. Since I am so new at viewing auras, and not so good at it, I was wondering if anyone else has seen this around those ready to move on? Any information you have on this would be helpful and much appreciated.***

Maybe the sparkles come from the angels coming to greet them? Most information I have seen about this type of thing states that the sparkles come from the person’s energy expanding, but the presence of angles might contribute to it.

I occasionally see white sparkles out of the corner of my eye, and I have always felt that it was a higher being around me. When I see ghosts they are in the form of a mist or a shadow figure, or I just sense their energy.

I also see different color sparkles sometimes when I meditate. White, gold, and violet are the most common colors, though sometimes I see blue as well. Maybe these are angels around? I have never called on angels to communicate, but I do believe they are always around us.