View Single Post
Old 31-12-2016, 05:57 PM
Administrator
Hello

I would look to whom comes to you in your dreams and quiet moments of reflection. That glimpse at times of what you think is there but too quickly dismiss as not being real.

You have a logical brain that want things in black and white clarity so you have to be open to explore more the shades of gray that are there in the subconscious part of our brain. This is the 6th sense or intuition centre we all have.

We too look for a Guide to come in human form and at times we might have a animal one that is more present to us. What animal calls out to you?

Here is a simple meditation to try. Its the first one I ever used to connect as like you I did not know what a Guide was, as a Medium I confused mine with just those in spirit around me.

SPIRIT GUIDE REUNION

Your Spirit Guide is the twin aspect of one’s soul, the one you seek to reconnect to for that
Balance and oneness. Your Guide is that twin part of your soul that guides your journey now. Your Guide opens one to conscious awareness and opens one to that higher frequency of Light. This connects one to the 6th Sense awareness, to hear on the level of the soul. The brain is calmed and one listens with the gut. When you take the brain out of the “logic” processing of everything you learn to FEEL awareness.

PREPARE AS YOU WOULD FOR MEDITAION

Relax… You’re Mind…..Your Body

Envision oneself walking through a beautiful field. The day is sunny and clear. The flowers are fresh and flow gently in the breeze their fragrance intoxicating. A stream flows gently over white stones as you listen to its rippling sounds. You are at peace…in balance. In the distance you see a form coming closer to you. It is your Spirit Guide the twin aspect of your soul. You move closer and greet each other a glowing recognition between you a flame ignited. Your Heart Chakra open with love. You do on a sacred journey into awareness, Light and unconditional love. Enjoy your journey. It won’t be long before this becomes your reality.