View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 01:04 AM
Pathfinder
It's entirely possible the that one that looked like a gorilla was, in fact, a gorilla. Spirits frequently appear as animals, particularly if they wish to express certain traits that can be best described through the familiarity of an animal. To me, a gorilla represents strength and wisdom, a fierce ally to have indeed.

If you're having doubts, you could ask these guides to present you with some sort of sign within 3 days. Try not to be too specific, but give them something to work with. For example, one of mine will frequently paint the shape of her head (rather, the head of the story character she inhabits) somewhere in my vicinity. I've seen that shape in clouds, wood grain, a shape peeled out of the paint of a deteriorating wall, even in the folds of my blankets. A priest I know told a story of how, during a particular low point in his life, he asked God to show him a rose in a color he'd never seen before, and in three days he was at a wedding that had orange roses.

The trick is to find something sort of specific, but not too specific - choose something that would mean something special to you, but try not to specify how you'd like it to appear. That will increase the chances that you'll see your sign.