View Single Post
Old 23-01-2019, 10:50 AM
Master
I think I am quite an old soul, yes.
I do believe Crystals are people who are more 'advantaged' and that being the reason for it to be reasonably rare. I suspect these days it is becoming more common as more and more people get to a higher vibration and wake up.
A couple of years ago I read that sometimes -when people grow enough- their aura/purpose can change. As such Indigos can shift into Crystal. This because Indigos aren't needed so much anymore like they were when they first began to incarnate in huge waves, and if they're awakened enough it could happen.

I did the Myers Briggs, have done it before, couldn't remember what I got. I got two different outcomes, depending on the test (I did a few): Either ENFP or INFP.
Reading the personalities I recognize both, feel most drawn to ENFP, although on a different site with a slightly varying description this could change. But I think I had ENFP before as well.
That's the problem, yet again, haha. The NFP bit is certain though. the E and I changing I can relate to. I can be both more introverted and extraverted. Depends on the situation, my mood and so on.
That's why I have difficult with all such tests: I often have both of the extremes in me, it just depends on the situation which one is strongest.
Similar thing with enneagrams. THey're pointless for me, as are many other quizzes & tests, as I see straight through the questions, know what they're trying to get out of you. Meaning I can steer the outcome in any direction I like.
I think it has to do with being Crystal and Violet. Violet seems to be the direct opposite of Crystal when it comes to being outgoing.
I have this 'contradiction' in astrology as well: I am a Taurus, Chinese sign is Horse. These two are also absolute opposites of one another.

In any case, I bought Pamala's book "Love Colours". It just came in. I might get the other book on Life Colours too.
Funny how you can suddenly be totally intrigued by aura colours again, haha.