View Single Post
Old 22-01-2019, 02:02 PM
Master
Fellow Taurus, fellow Crystal, yay! Haha.
All the colours you mention... I myself resonate really well with rainbows, rainbow colours, rainbow energy and so on. I think this has something to do with being a Crystal as well? Kind of like being a universal recipient & donor? LOL.
I AM multi-faceted, I'm not just one thing, I always compare it to a diamond shaped crystal (I have a number of those as well btw, glass ones, I love 'em so much!). I feel each facet represents a different aspect and also energy and possibly colour? Like creativity has a different vibration than psychology/coaching. And even within creativity there's variances, as drumming and painting are very different.
Maybe that also explains why a Crystal resonates with so many colours? I am extremely diverse. Because I am multi-faceted. That's also why I can deal with people from all walks of life, although I have my preferences of course. It's like for each group my diamond turns to the matching facet so we can communicate.
It's also why most people cannot fathom me. Funny it mentioned that on the website as well, that it can confuse people that one minute you're like a Green, the next like a Yellow. I think that is very true. There's really very few people who get me, see the complete picture. This can also be a reason for not feeling understood. And often I don't feel understood. Many people tend to underestimate me.
I think this is because they're mostly used to dealing with more 'flat' people? Not multi-coloured, multi-faceted ones? Maybe this is also why I don't get seen so easily?
I have btw also noticed with some workshop leaders who are further than me with some things, that they don't like me. Always makes me wonder if they're jealous, it's really weird. One once smacked me energetically during a workshop! I was shocked! Only have this with women.
I know that some people can see the whole of me, the entire diamond so to speak, and tend to be awed by that (had that happen with a friend who's a psychic, medium and so on. Now she's a friend and empowered, so not envious thank goodness, hihi). That makes me feel uncomfortable, because I don't think I myself can see the whole of me. So when she stood there in awe, saying "Wowwww!", I was like "What???" Made me feel very uncomfortable, hihi.

Telling you all this, cos I wonder if you recognize any of this?
When I 'see' my aura it's not just clear and transparent either, like described on the website. It is more like 'glitter'. Which is why it holds all these colours. And also why I LOVE LOVE LOVE rainbow colours, energies, rainbows in the sky and in crystals, and so on.
Now I'm thinking... maybe I have a Rainbow aura??? Or maybe it's the updated version of the crystal aura? I know these things can change, evolve etc.

Nice to see you've also noticed that children always notice you!
The very young ones (0-2 yrs) sometimes crane their necks to make eye-contact, hihi.
Love to hear if you recognize any of the above! Sorry for writing such tomes.