View Single Post
Old 15-10-2010, 10:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
Hey Sparrow just curious I have heard of a group of beings we call paledians, are you one? Im finding your posts very interesting indeed especially the part earlier about the multiverse is there a book or information source that goes further into the workings of the multiverse? And I have one other question, how does time work in spirit? Being that my impression of time is just movement of matter through space.

Hello friend.

I believe you are referring to the Pleiadians, if I understood correctly. I understand there are quite a few of such species inhabiting the Earth on several dimensional frequencies, in the physical and non-physical. I originate from somewhere much further away.

I am not the best individual here to ask in regard to books on spiritual or metaphysical topics. I am more of a sensual, visual and emotional being, and rely more on information from a different source. I am also not the best individual to explain scientific perspectives, but I might still be able to answer questions in my own words, within my own understanding. My words will just not have the same technical language as those found in text books.

I can, if you so wish, go more into the multi-verse using basic language. Or if there is some aspect of the multi-verse you wish to convey or converse with me about, I am equally open to.

As for time. I will explain it within my immediate understanding. Time is experienced differently in the spirit world depending on which dimension you are upon.
Time cannot exist without events. Nor can time exist without awareness. The measurement of time therefore is the awareness of events that take place in relationship to you. You are therefore creating your own sense of time by events which you create, or co-create. For example, in the spirit world, if you are having a read of one of the many books available to you, you become ‘aware’ of a sense of time passing by. Because it is taking a measurement of time to read the words or images upon the page. You are actually relying on your memory, from being a human being, to count the minutes that pass by. Since there are actually no clocks or time measuring devises there. However, another being from another part of the universe may read the same book and measure time differently, for they will have a different memory of what time is and how it passes. So then time is actually a personal experience, usually shared within circles of species or societies in the spirit world. There are social platforms that operate within the spirit world which adopt a familiar, shared and commonly accepted environment which permits experience of time passing by as humans understand it. But even this is not the same as it is experienced on Earth. If you were then to venture into some of the other dimensional states that do not align themselves with human nature or human culture, then you would experience time passing much differently, since events are experienced much differently. It is easier to measure time when you are partaking in activities and tasks which you remember doing whilst on earth, for you have a memory of how long it took you to do these tasks. But once you begin to do other tasks and activities which are not of the Earth, then time is distorted and has no real rules or boundaries. Time is not linear, it does not simply go forward along a straight line. There is no ‘up’ or ‘down’, or far away or near, for in the spirit world you travel at the speed of thought. How then would you propose to measure the time it took you to get from one point within a dimension, to another? You could only measure it by the time it took you to have the thought about where you wanted to be. This then is a personal experience of time, as it is for everyone.
Awareness then is the key element of time. Awareness is also the key element of the experience of time in the physical dimensions. -SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸