View Single Post
Old 30-07-2017, 09:20 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Lynn, thanks so far. The body is my creation, my works. If someone kills it, it is cut off a connection with Life force. My construction is ruined, falls apart, goes to waste. That is intended by the murderer. To cut off Life supply. That Life supply is provided by Source also, through the avenue of the Self. Someone who murderers because of hatred does just that, to intentionally take someone off their path. (I know there's a vibrational matching behind this, the intention of ruining someone's works is important though, in this context).

In comparison with murdering a body: The murder of a Self connection is done by those who wish to see the tortured one to obey, to enslave them. Parenting is often that, to various degrees. Domestic violence relationships are based on that too, to have someone under your control, to serve your needs, to take that person off her track, off her nourishing supply, to use and abuse, to enslave. Cutting their Self supply is essential for this to work and is accomplished by terrorizing, threatening, manipulating thinking and many other things. Spiritual murder is a murder as well, because the spiritual connection is cut.

That spiritually murdered person has no way anymore to take care of herself.

What's new to me, is the effect of both murder types is enertically the same. Still investigating similarities and what the essence of the sameness is really about.

I know, no one ever really dies ever, yet there is a type of "Gone" that's identical in both. That's what I'm investigating here.