View Single Post
Old 20-12-2018, 02:36 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Yes, that's cos cleansing means moving over them counter clockwise. After that (3-5 minutes minimum) go over it clockwise to sooth and smooth and charge it again.
You can do that with any chakra, works a treat.
I got that from Donna Eden, she can actually see energy, and she does it this way over all chakras, which makes me question whether some chakras actually do turn the other way round. I mean, she sees energies...
And the theory that some move the other way is not supported by everyone.
Kind of feel for yourself I suppose and find out what works for you :)

I often cleanse my sacral chakra this way (in the shower, hihi). I then feel my throat and ears react to it, and my solar plexus as well.
It's truly like Donna Eden says; you don't necessarily have to work on all chakras, doing one is often enough to get the rest going as well.
You can check her work on YouTube, including how to test whether a chakra is working okay or not.

I had to come back to this thread and I'm so glad I did!! You mentioned working on your sacral chakra and how your throat and ears are affected. I noticed that as well. Almost like an inch deep inside of my ear. I've been working out past sexual trauma, as well as energy vamps who took advantage of me in my past. I read that past negative energy is stored in your sacral until it is healed and dispersed. Any idea what the ears have to do with it? and why they are affected when working this center?