View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 05:04 PM
Master
Hi Ametobi and Welcome to the forum.
Having looked a lot into past lives, not through reading books but by remote viewing them or doing OBE's to them, I'll share with you what I currently understand.
The results have been pretty shocking and changed my formerly very linear way of thinking about re-incarnation as a tidy progression from human life to human life. I've also seen a lot of other peoples past lives, which has added to my comprehension further.

It appears we reincarnate in sets on a chosen world, living many different possibilities offered by that environment and species.
It seems we stay along the same general species line on a given planet, but don't have to. We seem to reincarnate every 120 to 200 years by the linear calendar, but it could be as little as 70 years depending on the soul. I know a woman who died and came back as a Walk-in as little as 10 years later. So lots of options are available apparently.

It appears I first came to this blue and green planet as a giant rock on a mountain top. I've not seen any lives between being a conscious chunk of granite and being a human. Not on this planet.
But in the reincarnations prior coming to earth I was a large red bird with yellow/gold wing tips and a short elephant like trunk instead of a beak.
A friend I often do OBE's with, spent numerous lifetimes on another world as aquatic octopus type animals, and one gentleman (the most amazing past life I've ever seen, was a location in space near a nebula. He was a piece of sentient space! We watched him working making wormholes and vortex's and odd things we couldn't understand with the space/time fabric. In this human life he's some type of mathematician but I can't help but shake the feeling he would have made a top rate astrophysicist!
I know a lady who was in her former life a puddle of sentient mud on another planet which learned how to move itself and wanted to walk on land badly. It was a very near life time, when she's in heightened states of consciousness you can still see a shimmer of her former life and it overlays that personality of her - its quite remarkable to see! Jiggling happy mud! lol
As a human on this planet I've seen a great many of my own lifetimes, too many to count through the ages, apparently I like this form currently! lol

We may in fact go from animal form to human form here on earth, but it seems there's just so many possibilities out there for reincarnation and a whole universe of planets to choose from, that we may not find too many people who've done it on earth. The trend seems to be that we chose a form we want to experience and grow in, and that gives us a line-up for a particular planet and we reincarnate in that form/species over and over until it is time to try a new form and live its potential story possibilities.