View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 08:52 PM
Master
It is all possible, especially with timeline fluctuations...but something else came to my mind, based on my own experience.

How often do you dream in black and white? What I mean is, that detail is VERY telling.

I normally dream in colour. I remember 1 dream, a disturbing one, which was in black & white many years ago, and I was in an WWII aircraft, a small fighter or a small stealth supplies plane -- tbh I forget. I was being chased through the clouds (fog-like conditions) by a B52...no idea how they got so low...it was a dream. They were hostile and targeted me. I had to eject and bring myself to the ground through the thick clouds safely ahead of the fat bomb they dropped on me -- which I did and by surviving, I "beat" the dream and it ended. Let me also say almost from the get-go, I very clearly felt the hostile hand of someone's unwelcome, invasive presence in my dream and from there on out fortified myself against them.

If you never or almost never dream in black and white, it may have been a hostile influence in your dream. Some folks regularly dream in black and white and never or almost never dream in colour. I didn't realise it but I researched back then and found that tidbit very interesting.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke