View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 12:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Hi there,

Karmic here to could be notions/ energies/ patterns one absorbed from previous partnerships/ a returning pattern somehow. One or both partners undergoing lessons before they find stable/ long term partnerships. One partner might already have someone else in the background for them here. So they are looking for different partnerships.
Hermit and queen of swords feels like one might view another to have more worth or merit, and also feeling incompatibility. Not feeling incompatibility in inadequate sense, more like personal differences. Hermit could also mean isolation or feeling clearly different to another.
If the sun card has appeared in the spread in regards to all your questions and situations, it means everything is in order and is happening as it is supposed to be. At current time it would be wise to not hold expectations around this and to let this go.

Thanks for clarify!

It is really hurt to do nothing and just see and let him go

When I draw the cards, my question set the time limit is 2months, so it is possible for me to keep contact with him and see if the situation will change after?

I know it looks really stupid to ask such question, but I really want to have some change with our relationship

Thanks again!