View Single Post
Old 30-09-2017, 06:03 PM
Guide

This is a very small piece I bought on Wednesday this week. I hardly felt anything when I held it and I wondered if it was fake. I'd read it can take up to a week or so for some people to have any response with it though so I bought it. Where I bought it, the lady has each piece of her small Moldavite in little clear plastic bags and I felt like I wanted to take them all out (I kept having the thought that they shouldn't be in plastic bags) She did get some Tingsha's on it for me before I held it which was nice.

I kept it on me for about 3 hours on Wednesday after a 30 minute meditation that I did when I got home from buying it (I've put more about that in a post in the Meditation section) but didn't really feel anything much in that 3 hours. I slept with it under my pillow that night but couldn't take it out with me the next day as I had nothing to put it in to keep it safe and didn't want to have a sudden reaction to it whilst out just in case. Friday I wore it next to my heart whilst out all day and I've slept with it each night. I really am sleeping better and I've noticed that one of my shoulders which was sore after falling on it not too long ago, the pain has more or less gone. It was hard sleeping at night with as it was sore to lean on that side but yeah, I can lean on it now and it's just a bit achy if that. I've had two really nice dreams that I've remembered very well, normally I don't remember too much and just the oddest bits of a dream so that's surprised me.

Today I've had a nagging headache (nothing too uncomfortable) and I have strong pressure on the bridge of my nose and between my eyebrows which is not my norm. The pressure between my eyebrows started last night after meditating with it. I'm keen to see how or if it progresses but my thoughts on Moldavite at the moment are good and I'm very aware of wanting to keep it super safe. I can't really explain why I feel like that, I just do. Oh and while I've had it, after the first day I've kept a piece of smokey quartz with me. I don't know if other crystals slow it down? I just wanted to make sure I had extra help to keep me grounded.

Last edited by Lolly : 14-11-2018 at 08:23 PM.