View Single Post
Old 29-10-2017, 07:42 PM
Administrator
Psychic Drawings vs Automatic Writing

Psychic Drawings vs Automatic Writing - different but linked maybe in the same foundations. What are your thoughts on this topic, is there a link that ties the two as one or do they stand alone and solo.

It is that ever-expanding fine line between what is a Psychic and what is a Medium or what is both Psychic Medium. There is not a clear universal definition it would seem. I am both but too I am separate in how I work with both.

We all have what is called intuition and that inner hearing and inner insights, yet we do not all open to explore that part of our self. We are never I feel alone from contacts around us that we would call nonliving but again we do not all open this door of life.

How often do we simply “doodle” and then if we take the time to look at it we find a message in what is there on the page? We have for a time zoned out of what is going around us on some levels but still stayed present enough to hear lets say a lecture but part of us stepped out to draw.

I look to Da Vinci that said that the image or statue to be was already in the stone, he simply let it out. Now this could be in part true as stone has a grain to it on some levels to follow, but not all of us maybe can see or feel that aspect of creations.

We are not all skilled at doing drawings, art is hard work and it a talent, but most of us if need be could sit with a sketch a artist and have them draw a likeness of a person. That image is ingrained in our brain, but that brain path is not there for us to put pencil to paper and draw such.
When it comes to Psychic Drawings I have had many done for me, some resonate, and some are well just art. Many times, one will choose not to draw for me as what they get is a lot around me that are not living. I embrace this but a Psychic that is not open to the Medium side of life might fear that aspect.

We all have I feel a connection to the Universe and a Higher Self, the Crown Chakra or other spiritual connections that we can tap into. Again, we choose to tap into them.

I have taught Automatic Writing and at times one’s in the class do not write with words but with pictures. It is all how we perceive information that comes to us. Some of us can channel that information from outside of us fully, we write for spirits.

Lynn