Thread: 'Base camp'
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 05:04 AM
Deactivated Account
Hmmm.. great points and questions
Some of which I cannot currently answer...
Some which I can only answer from personal experience.
Some I can answer now and some I will ponder for a while Haha!

Reguarding the dualistic experience of ego- I can only speak to my own human experience. And from my own soul essence experience. My soul essence doesn't actually judge any part of my ego... as it is all a part of my entire (cosmic) nature... ego being one single experience within The whole. The percieved positive and negative aspects of ego (from a dualistic human perspective which has tended to judge my ego) one side seeks to serve my physical preservation and one seeks to keep me safe from irrational fears (such as the fear 'I am not worthy' which tends to seperate me from source).

Buttt...
So are my external expressions of ego actually judging or are they observing and becoming aware of something based upon my own self judgment?!... ultimately I guess any judgment I make is a judgment which is a comparison to my own view of self... so either way it is helping me to become more self aware.

From the perspective of my core self... these are all lessons of self - awareness from a variety of different experiences one of which is my ego self... as opposed to soley being my ego self which might judge these experiences as 'good or bad'.

Not sure at all if any of my words made any sense haha...

I've been exploring radical self acceptance and by extension radical acceptance of all that is!