Thread: 'Base camp'
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 01:41 AM
Deactivated Account
'Base camp'

Haha... now I get it

Base camp - or the great central sun 144 coded Christ conciousness (the source of pure love/neautrality which is the balanced state of harmony between the MAGNETIC feminine principal and the Masculine ELECTRIC principal... the all and the nothing before anything is created and all potentials are available)... is our cosmic base camp... to our various multi dimensional expressions.

This is where all our cosmic expressions spark from and this neautrality state of pure love is our core essence...
At our cores we are in a neautral state and all of our expressions are simply observing from different perspectives...
So even our ego mind... is.observed by the passive observer... which is our core soul self.

We are unconditional love at our most basic soul core!

All these points about 'being at neautral point' ... are reminding us to use our learned tools from this path to feel in touch with zero point for as much as we possibly can be... in human form... the funny thing is that we Are always connected to this point.. it is only our physical earthly bodies which need to harmonise to IT... not the other way around.

Even if we feel like we have or are making a judgment... it doesn't matter - we have ego as a natural part of our human existance to protect us. Our neautral core which IS unconditional is always present and we are always one with it.

So next time you feel your making a judgment and not being unconditional love - check your core-
For it is eternally set to Neautrality... non judgment PURE unconditional love.

When I check my core... I always KNOW that no matter what others whom I love in my life are doing is all according to their own devine free will... all is perfectly unfolding as it should be.

My ego is a tool to help with physical preservation and the preservation of the physical expression of those I contracted to... my child for example.... most of the time it is working for this goal... physical preservation of those I Love and for myself if I still have experiences to have in this expression.

It could be argued that it is... all a natural part of my human experience and expression and so from the place of neautral unconditional love... it TOO...

Is eternally loved and accepted as it truely is - serving its purpose as part of the entire cosmic puzzle... exactly as it is meant to be.

In fact I had an incident yesterday where my ego kicked in in order to protect my daughter - I was acting from a place of LOVE to preserve her physical life for I know in my soul that her soul has much to do and explore in this plane...
Worst case scenerio if something did happen to her in my core - I KNOW in absolutes that I acted from love.... and trust myself to continue to do so reguardless of circumstances from my CORE essence... as it is in tital control of all of my expressions.
From a true place of unconditional love... we... are truely neautral and we LOVE as it is our core essence.

We are already BEING...

When we drop SELF judgment... we are operating from the core... as a natural human expression that we are meant to be... in a perfect state as a wild wolf or any other part of nature operating as we were designed to operate...

Just some thoughts and feelings of mine...