View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 10:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
Well, all I could find was an old post where I mentioned it which I have edited. I often experience things that, at the time, I just cant write down:

'My questions of who am I really, why am I here, what is my mission I suddenly knew. My physical body was as confining as air and I was fully connected and knew everything.

I whispered what I was remembering , like i do on waking to remember a dream, then blinked and suddenly a curtain I could not see began to fall. As it did my remembered memory started to evaporate along with my grin. Though what ever i was whispering was not what i remembered.

I was left with the memory of remembering, the memory of joy as I looked out over the duvet gazing around my room. I ventured out of my body and though a amythest cave in my room to somewhere else, red and dark, the walls seemed fibrous, like they were alive. Where three other people I was working with where, watching something. I remember what it felt like whilst connected to them and thinking ' I swear if i touched his head i would feel it like it was my own'.

I was surprised to note that I did not feel any anger at forgetting again. Just a sigh and thinking that now it had risen to the surface it was just under the surface ready for next time.

This was at least a year ago. I tend to think of it as a teaser, glimpse!
WoW, so many similarities, I know what you meant by touching his head and feeling like it was your own, this is how I felt also, I felt like my cells throughout my whole body was everyone else's cells.

It certainly sounds like a beautiful experience Athymari, for myself my experience was all i needed, I thought about trying to recapture it all over again, but I felt this was not for me, the light was on, it could never go out again, even if i tried.