Thread: Inner Sun
View Single Post
Old 25-11-2021, 04:51 PM
Master

This is my first real attempt to "draw" what I saw. This is done using photoshop ( a digital tool ) so it's not an actual drawing but digital art. It's around 60-70% of what I saw, I still have to figure out how to add the rest of the details since I just started using photoshop beyond drawing with the brush, ha ha ha :))

As you can see, this is much better than the first image I showed you, that was the closest thing I could find on internet but this one is the real deal and this is what I saw, I was floating towards that sphere. This sphere was alive having much more details that I don't know how to show now but it's a promise that I am going to learn how to bring them to life so that I can show you something super close to what I saw. The light rays where coming from above from an absolute Light that I did not saw but felt its presence. I was very close to merge with that Sphere of Light.

After I figure out all the ways to achieve this I actually plan to paint it on a real canvas and maybe make some copies and offer them for free for those interested.

I offer you this with my most love, this is beyond the veil.