View Single Post
Old 20-02-2018, 12:06 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
"Why" type questions are usually a bad sign. With a male it would come as hints of "I like to be in control."
Why....... are you so awesome Lorelyen? why?

To the OP if he doesn't want to answer you questions or is avoiding them, like this example bellow which made me laugh a little cause thats such a bad way to avoid that question, it doesn't even make sense..then, you can ask again or leave it, it's not bad to ask again every one responds differently to these things, i prob would not ask directly again personally, if you leave it they may bring it up later or maybe not... but you can get info out of people by starting a convo about the thing you want to know for instance if you want to know if he has a dog you could start talking about dogs, if you can't find a reason to talk about dogs make one up, act like you just got a message on your phone, someone you know just got a cute dog! "Oh hey, my friends got a new dog, you like dogs? have you ever had one? I'v got a french bull dog" one example, just get creative with it and don't make it obvious say it like a normal convo, just a chat not looking for info haha.

Of course open real communication is best for relationships but you said you wanted to know something. I can't imagine a relationship working too well if when you talk to the person they mumble an avoid things, but with some things we can also respect peoples privacy too and they open up when ready an trust is made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa
For example, he was married for 8 years and doesn't have children, so I asked him why he never had children, and the only thing he said was something like "yes I never had children", which basically tells you nothing.