Thread: Visions?
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 09:42 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem Stoner
Hello,
for the past months i've been practicing awareness towards paranormal experiences surrounding me. I was wondering what makes a thought, or an image, or sound, come to one's mind.
This week as I was having rather vivid dreams as well as other spiritual development symptoms, I noticed that just before falling asleep I had in my mind thoughts of space-related elements, perhaps even some beings, this is'nt actually the first time, in another time I was simply day dreaming when suddenly an image of the surface of a planet came to me and some being was there radiating this negative energy, and it was gone after a moment. I know it's very general and not quite clear but I feel these are'nt just subconscious patterns of TV watching and such... anyway, thanks for reading and let me know what you think of this
Hi just before I always go to sleep I experience random of short "films", like 2 second images of various things, things that some I don't even think is from this life, and so it goes on, faces I have not seen etc, etc. Then I fall asleep for real. A lot of times I have gone from that phase to completely waking up, wondering where my brain is picking it all up. Some have then re appeared during past life regressions meditations tapes. I don't know if any of this is what you are referring to?