View Single Post
Old 14-05-2018, 11:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex719
Hello to everyone.
I am Alex, 20 years old. Turning back to the time when I was a child, I can say that my parents were not be made one for each other, in fact their zodiacal signs tells a big difference. They always talked from opposite points of view. My mother is a sensible soul and my father is more rational and I think that he needs more intelectual stimulation for being present.
During those years, being a child I grew up in one family when screams and illogical reasons for them were at their home. Without knowing how to protect myself each time, even in many times I went to different rooms and was preoccupied with something else, I think that when I did not do that I choosed to project my astral body out of my physical one, for not being present anymore at those screamings because of traumas that I felt when I was more present.
The problem is that I grew up in this way, and thanking to Lord which started to open my eyes in this year because till now I was an completely absent person during my teenager years, I started to read more about those topics and I became aware that I am a very spiritual person, my LIfe Path number being 7.
My question is what techniques can I adopt daily for learning again to ground myself in the physical body and not being so much daydreamer ? I left masturbation, I intention to resume Facebook opening at just one open in the evening for educational purpose or talking with one friend. I mention in the ending that I study computer programming and I really need logical reasoning and awareness.
Thank you in advance, all and God bless you.

AS a reformed day dreamer trapped in that world I created, I had to learn that I was avoiding myself on some level of that creation, but also learn I created this way of being as my safe space to be in the world and get by. So in some ways this space became my closest companion and knew my deepest feelings and fears.

When the time came (my own readiness and process) this day dreamers world I created came alive in ways where I was able to express myself more and let go of things I contained within it. I used a writing process to tap into it and I just let things flow in ways where "writing" then became my safe space to express myself and let go of things that my dreamer self no longer needed to contain. Over time this gave me more grounding to come out of hiding from myself, slowly but also in my own time. The more I expressed myself more openly the more empowered and grounded I became.

You can find a creative source that fits you to tap into your inner world. It could be anything that fits you. The key to grounding is to become light within. Carry a lighter load, so your able to walk tall and feel stronger. Feel yourself as you, not what the world around you is being, where you have to escape into that inner world and create there. Day dreaming can be a wonderful creative source for you alone, its where you gifts of self expression and creative musing lay. When your ready to tap into it, it can support you to express your deepest feelings and in the process have fun doing it.

It doesn't have to be heavy and hard, but fun and explorative into that world of your dreamer self, who eventually wants you to live the life of your dreams. It makes sense to come out and allow your dreamer the space of love and support for yourself, to live your life grounded and safe.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder