View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 05:57 AM
Master
I personally believe there are difficult people more, than difficult signs. I get along with signs that astrologically I wouldn't. Sun presents the conscious, it does not only define the unconscious, or define the whole element of a person's chart. There is more to astrology than just sun sign of a person. If someone takes sides over sun signs and fights over them, I think it is really lame, atleast I wouldn't do that.
Yes there are similarties but sometimes there are more stereotypes as well. How can you just simply define a person, by their sun sign only. What is diffuclt for one might not be difficult for many. There are twelve zodiacs, each of them is essential and complements each other. It is the mind that has defects, and defines our own shadows. Not the sun signs themselves. They just present an overview I feel.
I get along extremely well with signs who by or not by rule complement me astrologically. There are traits that are over hyped within sun signs that also are just shadows and fears of people themselves , either for one who is facing those difficult traits, and feels the lack within themselves, or for others who need that to complement them.
I do not think we need to 'fear' any sign. I also do not feel we only need to only dwell on our own make belief shadows and think what we might need others to reflect onto us. Sometimes it works, other times, it is just our own postives/ stregnths that are also reflected back to us. I do not like to dwell on an imaginary trait, that might only be the result of ego and just too generic.
My point is I dont think I can or cannot get along with someone because of a sun sign. The mind plays tricks, and these stereotypes and the energies we assign to the various traits around the sun signs, are unnecessary. We are not just put into limitations of one element for ourselves spiritually. Energetically and even astrologically there could be another story there. You could be a water sign and have strong earth/ fire element in your chart, or a fire sign and have water element in your astrology chart. You could fool a person by lying to them about your sun sign.
Sun signs to me are fun to read and talk about, but it only stops there. I do not feel they tell the entire story.