View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 07:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I understand what you mean. I tend pick out little things I notice as a spiritual something. But a few days ago, I was sitting at my camp site watching a dragon fly perched on candle I had nearby. As I stated to focus on the dragon fly another small insect flew near the dragon fly. The dragon fly flew to and caught the other insect and then flew back to the exact same spot. I watched the dragon fly do this a number of times.
I asked "myself" is this spiritual? That "little voice" said no, it's just want nature does . So I just watched the dragon fly hunt until it full and it started to ingore other small insects flying around it. Another thing I learned in this time. The insect repellent candle the dragon fly was perched on wasn't very effective.

Yes. Observing how things are through thosedirect experiences, without the mind creating ideas about it all,allows one to learn about everything through child like wonder and as things are. Life in this way becomes a great source of discovery and study..�� I call these direct experiences, using an open state of being, aware, lets you see the true nature of all things..