View Single Post
Old 22-01-2020, 07:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Many would say in a life full of suffering had that they do not want to return to this world.

I know that I have personally said this many times .

This statement made however is not encompassing the bigger picture .

When the soul has the urge to reincarnate it will be because there is something within itself that requires a particular experience due to the sum of it's parts already accumulated ..

In a way karma is likened to a magnetic force that simply brings to you what your spirit / soul requires for whatever reason that may be .

x daz x
You-here-now are only one (tiny) part of your soul (entity). You-here-now won't be back (you won't be destroyed either, just wake up to being part of your soul), but a fresh new part of your soul might incarnate in the physical future, past, or even present.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.