View Single Post
Old 19-01-2020, 09:39 PM
55Degrees

So I did my soul/personality card, Chariot

On entering the card I found myself on a vast plain in the blaze of the midday heat. The air is hot and dry, there is a smell of dry grass and scorched earth.
A huge dragon stands in front of me.. There are people all around. They appear, at first, to be on the attack. I hear a voice, rallying the group, I realise there is a woman sitting on the dragon. The crowd appear memorised by this tiny female.
She points at me and motions for me to join her.
From her vantage point, I look down on the masses of people. I can see now they are supporting her, rising to a challenge.
She turns to speak to me, answering my unasked question. "I have a destiny to fulfil. And I will not stop until it is." She speaks in a commanding tone.
"I will do what I have to to get there. I know exactly what I have to do and where I need to go."
The determination in her voicd makes me believe her.
She hands me a whip, "You hold the whip, you have control", she says, "take it, I do not need it. I have faith."
I climb down from her dragon, as it moves its head forward and roars. It swings its body around and lifts off into the air carrying its rider away.

Affirmation - Believe in the direction you're soul leads you.