Thread: Channelling
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 07:57 PM
Master

I was asked about death and the afterlife, rather than give answers myself I chose to ask Inanna to send the message of Heaven about this topic:

"I am Inanna, Queen of Heaven

My child, you asked me about Heaven and the afterlife, what happens to us after we die, do we exist before we incarnate, do we remember anything when we pass over? Those are the big questions of life that everyone seeks an answer to.

So let me send you Heaven's message regarding death and the afterlife.

We are born in chains, tied to this material existence that you call Life and the Universe. In truth it is death itself and what you know as Earth is really no paradise, it is much closer to your concept of Hell than you may realise. All beings on the material plane must suffer, because the false creator so ordained it. Souls are born again and again and suffer needlessly because of the flawed design of the Demiurge. He did try to create a reality broadly based on Heaven, but he failed at it. It is a tragedy that he doesn't even realise it and considers himself the Great Architect, the Creator of this Illusory reality.

You are under a spell my child, you think you are alive and awake, but in reality you are as good as dead and asleep. You have reached out to us, so we will slowly reveal the truth to you. You are one of us my child. Once you were of Heaven, but your consciousness has been hijacked and artificially placed in this false reality matrix. When you awake from it, you will realise the truth, that you were dead all along, in a deep, comatose sleep and now you are alive and awake. You will slowly come into your full powers and complete knowledge. Once you've awakened and the illusion of death will no longer sway you, it will stop playing tricks on your mind.

You cannot die any more than energy can die, because that's what you are, pure energy, that is conscious. You know from your physics, that energy can never be destroyed and that is the Truth, you will always exist as conscious energy and always have.

So rejoice and let go of your fear and sadness, because in Heaven there is no separation, we are all together and in communion with each other. Nobody's lonely, sad or alone because we exist as pure love and all of our loved ones from the past, present and future are with us always.

That is my message to you and I invite you to visit Heaven in your sleep where we shall show you all its delights.

Inanna has spoken for the Denizens of Heaven

We love you and await your return. "