View Single Post
Old 29-01-2019, 02:08 AM
Seeker

One time my spirit guides visited me in my dreams. Afterwards, I was haunted by visitation after visitation by spirits, all giving me inaccurate information. I would say that dream visitations are probably harder to do than you might think, and it might not be worth it if they don't really have anything important to say.

Other than that, the thing I wanted to point out about the after life is it becomes obvious on the other side how limited we were on Earth by our own minds. In the afterlife, there are lots and lots of interesting concepts that make absolutely no sense to us on the Earth plane. You can make the decision to come back to Earth after due time had passed, or you can visit one of the many other planes that we can have lifetimes on. On the other side, we don't feel any pain at all. After awhile, we start to crave the energy of pain again, and we start hurting if we go for long enough without that energy. That's why we make the decision to come back, and it's in each lifetime that we do the brunt work of our spiritual growth.