View Single Post
Old 26-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Experiencer

When I was a kid, it was common practice for the tooth fairy to put a quarter under your pillow. I remember telling my mom that I wanted to see the tooth fairy. My mom went out and bought some material and told me that once she made the tooth fairy an outfit that she would appear including a magic wand. The outfit looked similar to what Tinkerbell would wear. Shortly thereafter the tooth fairy appeared in my bedroom in human form and looked like Tinkerbell. I was going to say something but she put her finger over her mouth to quiet me and told me to go back to sleep which I did.

No one would believe me when I said that the tooth fairy appeared in human form. Good and lively imagination was what people told me. No one in the family remembers my mother going to a fabric shop (I was with her and remember this very vividly) and buying material and no one remembers her making the outfit for the tooth fairy. My mom gave me a blank look or looked at me like I was crazy and wouldn't admit one way or another.

Could this have been a fairy in human form? The whole thing is rather strange.