Thread: tame crow...
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2022, 01:46 PM
Master
Welcome back tame crow - ive not seen him since maybe 6/8 months apart from once very recently at a very important time with some messaging I did, and there he was... Well today 2 crows above our small conservatory, me and wife this morning drinking our coffee and there's 2 above emptying the gully, black bits of mud all over the glass roof, not seen that happen in years - so we'll see where this goes with the 'roar roar' sounds given to me this morning.

I'm going to share this link and 'gut feeling guidance' words, and how to - with many truckers protesting peacefully in Canada and the USA for 'God's Free Will' for people now and kids of the future.

https://godencounters.com/let-the-lion-roar/

Ive just been walking my dog at a wooded park and the wind's blowing - I'm standing under a tree and I hear this crackling of branches from above, and this massive branch 'fist thick' it was the broken off bit - and it missed me by a metre, the branches hit my coat, it was a big one - and if coincidence or something dark was trying to put me out of action I know not, higher power may have intervened, I said thank you.

I can remember so many times this last 2 years when my Angels intervened when crashing on my mountain bike, I once witnessed them pulling me through a muddy flooded bit 'and' once fell really badly at speed and I was 'aware' being guided to the floor gently.

So thank you Angels xxx and we push on - a man walking by said today buy a lottery ticket and smiled...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...