Thread: tame crow...
View Single Post
Old 26-09-2020, 03:28 PM
Master
I went to paint some oval wooden pots outside our town centre church today - and planted dozens of winter plants over the last day or two, to add to the others already in - pansies and cyclamen among the pretty shrubs in pots, so many pots right across our church glorious front... I have never seen it so beautiful - and this is me trying to cheer people up when the church remains closed, when IMO it should be open with social distancing - or if not, then for private prayer, people need that service available during these difficult times...

So that's done and I text some elders from church that its looking good, and we're still closed...... While I worked there this morning, I have a brief chat with the Angel's looking down - they look nice don't they the plants... I estimate 'my guess' there might be 4 angel's assigned to our church, and why wouldn't there be...

So all that done and I get back - and some of you who 'know' about messages we get in all sorts of ways, might be double numbers, wildlife appearing and so on, etc etc... but do you know in my experience when spirit 'shows' you something, its usually when you least expect it... isn't it...

Well today I returned and I was soaking up good thoughts of how nice it looked - and I thought just for a second I wonder if tame crow will appear, and there he was just as i'd put the gardening stuff away from my car boot, not seen him in ages...

And this message isn't oh look at my tame crow, because there are many, many, other people on here witnessing amazing happenings - this is about me sharing knowledge to people, especially new to this who don't know - that when you witness for example something repetitive or nature that's unusual, it can well be your spiritual support trying to get a message to you - things will be ok, we are here for you, or it can be to get your attention to make a change, that's not necessarily so, but can be...

So if you're struggling for answers, then meditate in the afternoon, and early hours you're lying awake, meditate 'listen' when you calm your mind, not in hearing but knowing what to do - good luck...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 26-09-2020 at 06:20 PM.