Thread: tame crow...
View Single Post
Old 30-03-2020, 04:10 PM
Master
I just thought I'd bring this up again, so any of you people hovering over this website and thinking shall I join, am I brave enough, just do it! This was my very first post this new thread - seems so long ago now...

My tame crow still comes on the fence and speaks to me when I talk to him as in making a noise crows make not in talking lol... So reason for writing today - so many crows flying over garden recently - but today tame crow, his brother who i'm getting closer to recently, and a third one appeared, as in sitting on the fence, not flying about. If it happened once today I wouldn't have bothered writing.

Twice I open back glass door and three on the fence - I say as always hang on crow i'll just get you some biscuits, and they wait, this time 3 crows, till I reappear with biscuits 'twice now today three crows an hour or so apart' - 2 crows now will wait until i'm so close and place biscuits on the fence by them, third one flew off, i'll work on taming him, original one is getting so much closer, its just Ive been so busy this last few months until now.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...