View Single Post
Old 17-07-2013, 11:13 PM
Administrator
Hello

I do not walk with the hand of God but I do not go to say there is no God, as I have to feel as a Medium there is more to what we are than just a ball of flesh. I talk to the dead, now is that the afterlife or simply the energy that they once were that I connect to I honestly have wondered. I too know well that when I cross someone over that they do go to a place, not to a void in space and time. Now it could be said that its what me mind creates for them to find. Again I trust in that there is something more.

I could well be called an atheist but I am far from being a hateful person, I do much good with the path I walk; yet God is not whom I call to is all. I refer to it as Universal Light.

We should never go to that dark place of hate for anyone or anything as we are all created from the same light seed.

Lynn

Would be nice to see come compassion shared as the 'dead" are reading this as well and they are real.