View Single Post
Old 18-08-2006, 01:01 AM
BLAIR2BE

Hello Shandieebony,
To Answer Your Question, Yes, We Are All Connected. All Living Things Are Made Up Of Energy. The Cells Move And Reproduce, Grow, Use Energy, And Create Energy. The Tiny Atoms Always Vibrate (creating Energy). We Radiate Energy Also (an Aura). As Do The "wild" Animals. The Very Planet Of Which We Live Has This Living Energy As Well. The Energy Flows And Melds. The Energy Is Everywhere And Everything. Some Call This Energy God.
I Believe That Our "spirit" Is Energy. With That Belief The Wild Animals Must Also Have A "spirit". An Energy That Drives Them To Do Whatever They Do While They Enhabit Their Physical Bodies (insects Too). When We Die, Our Energy(soul, Conscienceness, Spirit) Will No Longer Be Connected With Our Physical Forms, And, I Believe, In Most Cases, Will Ascend To A Higher Plain Of Existence.
Science Tells Us That Energy Cannot Be Destroyed. So How Could The Death Of Say, A Lion, Destroy His Energy Forever, Like It Just Disappears Into Nothingness. Cant Happen, His Energy Remains, And Must Go Somewhere.
Where Do You Believe we Go When We Die?

Everything Has A Spirit. One Spirit. That Flows Throughout The Universe. Thats The Nature Of Creation.

The Difference Between Us And Them? We Decided To Explore Technology. That May Be The Only True Difference. Does That Make Us More Special Than Them? Depends On Who You Ask.

I Hope This Has Made At Least Some Sense To You. Im More Articulate Some Days, And Less Others. The Ideas Are In My Head But Sometimes It Is Difficult To Force Words On Them.
Let Me Know What You Think.

-there's A Natural Mystic Flowing Through The Air

Last edited by BLAIR2BE : 18-08-2006 at 01:04 AM.