View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 11:07 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplesoul
Thanks for the insight. I remember being completely bored waiting for something to happen. I think he was there. I think he wanted me to know that he was there with me. The minute I realized what I saw it disappeared. I saw him and thought "Wow! Did I just see Dad?" And the minute I said that to myself he disappeared/went away. So I guess I CHOOSE to believe that he was there. Because I needed him to be!!

After my father died and before I had my baby, I prayed that somehow I could make a deal with him and that he'd watch over her. He wouldn't be a part of her life in the physical form but I really wanted him to be her "guardian". I've been told by psychics that he visits me and my family so I think he's watching over her and all of us.

I recently took a picture of my daughter on her birthday and there were tons of orbs around her! I told her they were her grampa keeping an eye on her. I choose to believe that because it gives me comfort plus I believe it to be true. I cannot conceive of the idea that I will never see my father again.

You see your Father any time you choose to and that is your choice to do so. How he saw things and how your daughter sees is up to them to see, and I know a lot of people will come here and tell you it was somehow your dead dad you saw, but I just doubt that. You are making your own choices how to see and we all do, but not everyone is honest about it. Very few it would seem. What I think you saw is an ideal you hold and adhere to.